Monday, August 15, 2011

One more thing...

In our (ahem) sweet little "apartment", there is internet, but it's not wireless. So, the moments I have to set-up the laptop in the edge (really, I'm not kidding) of the corner of the counter (again, I'm not kidding), are few and far between. Thus, multiple posts today.

Here's the latest (non-photo) update on what's going on:
Today is Greg's first day of school! Okay, not really. It's called Day Zero. The first official day of his class when they get their pictures taken and put together notebooks of the things they will be studying during the academic phase of his pilot training (see? Notebooks and pictures - I told you it was like the first day of school! I even had to make a run to the store for new pencils, tape, and scissors.) He'll be studying "academics" for the next six weeks.

We are delighted (delighted!) to be moving into a house next week! We were offered a place on base - a blessing! - and will be close to Greg's squadron and Sarah's house (though, I'll be honest, if you live on base, you're pretty close to... everything on base.) It'll be a little smaller than what we're coming from, but enough space of all of us and the baby on the way. We are so excited. More details, and pictures, to come once we've actually moved in!

That's the big news from Enid, America. How's your summer wrapping up?

No comments:

Post a Comment