Thursday, March 20, 2014

I'm TWO!

Lest we forget, our little energetic (sometimes diva) sweet girl turned two at the end of October. TWO. Seriously, I blinked and here she is already insisted that she wears only "cute" pants each day, and not that  shirt, but this one.

Her smile lights up her face, and she and Nate get into serious giggle fests that are infectious. She is opinionated, and sweet, determined and mighty, a chatterbox, and a snuggler.

She is so sophisticated in the way she talks, keeping Greg and I on our toes because she really is exceptional at parroting what we say.

She says, "That's ridiculous."

And mutters, "oh my goodness. oh dear." when something is not quite right.

She sticks her tongue out and announces "I'm just being silly crazy!" 

And she loves to talk on the phone. (Already). Even when there is no one on the other end, she'll carry on a full conversation that starts like this "Hello? Hi, how are you? Good, good. Yeah, fine. Ok, good. Yep. See ya, bye!"

And she will proudly hold up her two little finger and tell you, "I'm TWO."






















No comments:

Post a Comment