Friday, November 6, 2009

This whole blog thing

Well. This is a place that I never thought I would be! Admittedly, I am a bit intimidated by the blog-o-sphere: we all have plenty outlets in our lives that sound-off (sometimes completely unnecessarily!) about this, that, and the other. And I certainly don't need to add to the cacophony of social commentary. So, this blog is about our life.

Still, it's with much trepidation that I blog about our life adventures for fear of being one of those people who just prattle on. Feel free to chime in to comment, and certainly let me know if I've become one of those people.

So! This is a place that we can keep you all up-to-date about the various things we're juggling. It's a way for us to bring our life a little closer to you all, to give you a window into our silver linings.

Grab a cookie, some milk, and read on.

1 comment:

  1. Bebe will enjoy reading about what she did when in tow! I know, I said "she"....a grandmothers indulgence!

    ReplyDelete