It's a Daddy Weekend for Greg and Nate - they are hanging out in Denver with Greg's brother Scot and his family while I am on the Columbia River near Portland at my friend's wedding.
Yes, you read that right: I have just returned all the miles that we drove this week in a short, three hour plane ride. (I must admit, it feels a little defeating, almost like we haven't accomplished anything!)
So, we drove from here - er, Tacoma. I'm not sure where I actually am these days! - to Missoula, MT in the first day, and then on day two we traversed Montana (it's a big state. seriously.) from Missoula to Buffalo, Wyoming. (It is as bustling of a metropolis as you are thinking it is. I promise. Really, though, it is a sweet little town right on the edge of Yellowstone National Park. And by right on the edge, I mean it's a mere two hours from the park.)
And then, we conquered Wyoming. It was so welcoming to see family at the end of the drive on day three, and rest our heads. Luke, Sloan, and Nate are loving having some play time (at least I think they are. There's plenty of giggling going on!)
No comments:
Post a Comment