Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A glimpse of Christmas

We have had sick kiddos. (Yes, even on Christmas. And New Year's. It's not fun). And so I haven't gotten to do things like download our camera of the terrific time that we had on Christmas and during the holiday.

I'll get to it. When Nate starts sleeping for more than 40 minutes at a time. And when Brooke stops coughing (but, gosh, her smile makes my furrowed mama's brow soften.)

So, here is a quick glimpse at Christmas, from Greg's phone. More later - I promise.

At the Christmas Lights in Kingfisher, OK.

Nate can now put on his hat, coat, and boots all by himself.




At the Christmas Lights in Kingfisher, OK.


Nate is totally loving his larger than life Legos. Thanks, Santa!
Nate loving the airplane rocker that my sister made. Yes, you read that right: she made this. From scratch. She's amazing.


This is where we stayed in Tulsa. No, really.



All the kids, from oldest to youngest.


No comments:

Post a Comment