Just when you think crazy has won the crown of the day, my crazy toddler has these kind of redeeming moments:
1. He found Brooke's binky in the living room and while I was changing her diaper/folding laundry, he scaled the side of the crib (that's another posting), and offered it to her. Also, when she was crying, he brought her the stuffed turtle that we have. That's love.
2. In a moment where I just needed 10 minutes to myself to do crazy things like take a shower and the dishes (yes, both things needed to be done in ten minutes. I'm telling you: productivity goes up a notch when you're a mom), he brought me a book to read him a story, wanted to snuggle up with a blanket and read, and gave Brooke a kiss.
3. Every time we leave Sarah's house, he gives kisses or cuddles to her kids. It's heart melting to see such care between the kids. Most of the time, Lance and JP settle for a high-five, but every single time, Seth gives Nate a hug. It's a special bond between those two - I know it already and I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment