Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WWF at our crib

Yes, read into all the puns listed above: it was truly WWF at our house last night, in Brooke's crib. (Don't worry, she wasn't in the crib).

Nate has decided it is hilarious and so fun to climb up on the rail. Then, he stands up. And then, he jumps (as in get air, and jumps) off the rail and lands on his bum in the crib.

Hilarious, right?

I'll have all gray hair by 30, I think.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Scott just learned how to get on all fours, so we had to drop the base of the crib down as low as it would go. He's not as big a fan but he's getting used to it. I'm hoping he waits just a little before he starts pulling up and actually crawling....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kate - it goes by in a blink. Nate was walking at 10 months! Enjoy the crawling stage... things only get more interesting (and all of your things just get higher and higher. Ask for a step stool now! =))

    ReplyDelete