This blog is a good indication of how I feel: not too many posts ago, I was just annoucing the arrival of Griffin James, and now - in a blink! - he turned one!
And what a one-derful (hehehe. C'mon indulge me. That was a little clever.) one year old he is!
He's totally walking, and in the last 10 days or so has really decided that on his feet is the best way to go (whereas before Christmas he was walking, but still convinced that crawling was the fastest way from point a to point b. And believe me, that kid was -is?- a fast crawler!). SO much so, that we bought his first pair of real no-kidding shoes. They are adorable, naturally. He's happy to sit in the stroller, but once we arrive at the park, stand back: this kid needs to be out of the stroller, stat. He loves loves loves the slide, and exploring everything that he can climb on. Oh, yes. He has taken notes from his big brother...

Time is flying! I agree. Loved the clip of his first slide...never a dull moment where the grass is greener.
ReplyDelete