I feel like it wouldn't be the start to a new year without my resolving to blog better.
And so: I'm hoping that I can get here, to this space, more. It's good practice for me to to record some random things that, when looking back, make us smile, and cry and stun us in awe of all the moments we laugh through, grit our teeth through, and pause for those that take our breath away.
Will there be rambling? Absolutely. (That's what this mama does best sometimes!) But mostly, I hope it'll be a glimpse into our everyday. The silliness, the melodrama, and the heart-bursting joy that we are blessed with.
How's your 2015 shaping up, by the way? In the first 11 days of our year, we have:
Celebrated our new one year old (twice! In two states!With the WHOLE family... mostly.)
Celebrated Greg's birthday (twice! In two states!)
Settled back into Washington weather for January after a lovely respite with my family in Texas. (Which was surprisingly... freeeeezing. Yeah. Thanks, Texas, for "warming" our Washington toes...)
Started swim lessons for everyone, and Nate started back to pre school.
And, Greg and I even had a date night!
Here's looking at you, 2015. You're not looking too shabby.
No comments:
Post a Comment