- my feet are changing shape and swelling. This is not encouraging for a gal who wears a size 11. Really, shoe makers are not really geared for making cute shoes much past size 11, and I'm nervous that my well grounded platform will stay in their current (wider, longer) shape.
- My hands fall asleep. Alot. It's not fun at all.
- Getting to sleep is a workout. I feel like a fish out of water, flip-flopping from side to side to find a comfy position.
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
34 weeks.
Well, dear ones: 6 weeks to go. I have been blessed to have a smooth pregnancy so far, and I feel like if I've made it to 34 weeks and this is the first of my (very small) list of discomforts, I am so fortunate. But, it's all starting to take a toll on me. My list of things I'm not crazy about:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You and baby Gause are beautiful - I think a woman is the most beautiful when she is pregnant with life! Soak in all that good ocean air - it is wonderful for the baby!
ReplyDelete